BSNLP is a Workshop that addresses Natural Language Processing (NLP) for the Balto-Slavic languages.
The goal of this Workshop is to bring together researchers from academia and industry working on NLP for Balto-Slavic languages. In particular, the Workshop will serve to stimulate research and foster the creation of tools and resources for these languages.
We also organize the 3rd edition of the shared task on Multilingual Named Entity Recognition.
- 25 January 2021 : Release of the new fixed (cross-lingual ID corrections) 2019 data + Ukrainian and Slovenian data for 2019 topics + Fixed Czech annotations in the 2017 training data
- 25 January 2021 : Realse of the updated system response guidelines
- 11 November 2020: BSNLP-2021 accepted as an online event at EACL
- 6 October 2020: BSNLP-2021 Proposal submitted to EACL
- 5 October 2020: BSNLP-2021 Web Page launched
- Email: email@example.com
- Google groups: https://groups.google.com/g/bsnlp-2021
Preferably post your questions in the google group.